Supply list—Continuing Watercolors
Instructor: Cynthia Swanson
- Arches Watercolor Block, 12 x 16, Cold Press (green cover)
- Plastic Watercolor Palette with a cover…Brand name is Creative Mark. Wilmington Blue Print at 3rd & Greenhill Road have the palettes. The palette is 12 x 16” rectangle. Mention that you are a student and receive a 20% discount.
- Watercolor Paints: Purchase a boxed starter set of Cotman. Further information on paints will be discussed at the first class.
- Watercolor Brushes: 1” flat or wash brush, #3 round brush and a #6 round brush. Purchase only brushes that say “Watercolor” and have golden soft bristles, not white bristles. Robert Simmons and Winsor Newton are the recommended brands.
- Water container, a plastic margarine container will suffice. A Wash Tub from AC Moore is a suggestion: you’ll see it at the first class.
- Masking tape, a roll of VIVA paper towels, pencil and a Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser.