Students will learn the basics of enameling, from fusing to introductory techniques. Processes include stages of fusing, graphite drawing, glass etching, basse-taille, and champlevé, among others. Techniques covered: fusing, counterenameling, graphite drawing, glass etching, under and overglazes, basse-taille, saw-and-solder champlevé. Members, Non-Members
For purchasing information and advice contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6” x 6” 20ga copper sheet
- Dust mask/particle respirator
- Minimum 3 enamel colors (at least 2 opaque and 1 transparent)
- Plastic paint pallet with multiple cells
- Small paintbrush
- As class proceeds students might purchase additional supplies.