Drawing & Painting
Landscape Painting and More
This short watercolor class will focus on the traditional landscape with painting demonstrations for skies, water, greenery and buildings. As a bonus, students will also learn how to collage multiple landscape photos together resulting in a unique reference that may lead to a traditional or magical watercolor.
- A photo file containing a variety of landscape references that interest you. Your sources may include personal photos, advertisements, travel catalogues or other sources.
- Extra items such as: pencil and sketch paper, eraser, scissors, masking tape.
General watercolor supplies such as:
- tube or tin watercolors
- any size watercolor paper in pad
- block or individual sheets
- assorted synthetic round and flat brushes
- plastic palette
- water container
- small natural sponge
- soft rag or a few paper towels