The Museum is a perfect venue for an elegant black-tie affair, intimate celebration, or casual party. Our unique event spaces include a grand entrance hall, a contemporary reception space, an outdoor terrace, and a sprawling sculpture garden.
Catherine A. Fusco Hall, 200 for cocktails, 130 seated
East Court, 175 for cocktails, 70 seated, 170 for ceremony
North Terrace, 300 for cocktails or ceremony, 200 seated
Copeland Sculpture Garden, 300 for ceremony
Chihuly Bridge, 40 for cocktails, 25 seated
The Museum’s galleries are available to enjoy during your reception. Please inquire about pricing.
Wedding packages include:
- Sweetheart table (if desired)
- Gift and cake tables
- Round dining tables and white resin padded folding chairs (limited to inventory)
- Glassware, China and Flatware (limited to inventory)
- Free parking
- Bridal and Groomsmen suites
- One year membership for wedding couple
- One day passes for all the wedding guests
- Battery-operated votive candles (No open flames allowed in the Museum)
Typical cost: $1,500 – $3,500 (Catering, décor, flowers, music, and lighting not included. Tent rental is an additional cost.)
The Museum proudly partners with a number of local caterers.
Fusco Hall and East Court
North terrace and Copeland Sculpture Garden
Chihuly Bridge and Labyrinth
For more information about having your wedding at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact: