All campers must fill out the following forms before their first day of camp. View forms.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- Please drop off no earlier than 8:45 am. A Museum staff member will greet parents and campers at the entrance.
- Pick up is at 4 pm (no later than 4:15 pm). Staff will facilitate signing campers out. Campers will be dismissed individually as parents/caretakers arrive.
- Wear sneakers or other comfortable and secure rubber-sole shoes.
- Do not bring toys or games to camp.
- If your child must have a cell phone for emergency purposes, it must be kept out of the classroom at all times.
- Bring a lunch, bottled water/beverage, and two light snacks. No peanut products, please! Campers will not be able to purchase lunch in the Museum Café, store meals in refrigerators, or heat meals.
- Please bring a box or bin on the last day for campers to pack up their artwork.
- The Museum is not allowed to dispense medication.
- The Museum reserves the right to withdraw any student whose conduct is deemed detrimental.
REFUNDS & WITHDRAWALS
Refunds and credits cannot be issued for classes missed as a result of illness, personal emergencies, or any other event. In the event that a session is canceled by the Museum for any reason, all tuition and fees will be refunded. All withdrawals must be made in writing and submitted to the Education Department. Tuition (less a $10 registration fee) is refunded on the following schedule:
Written withdrawal received on or before May 20…100% Written withdrawal received after May 20 but before the first day of camp…75% Written withdrawal received on or after the first day of camp…no refund Membership fees are non-refundable.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
The Delaware Art Museum is following all guidelines set forth by the State of Delaware regarding the mitigation of COVID-19. These guidelines may be updated throughout the year and the Museum will communicate their most up-to-date plan before your camp session begins. Updated May 19, 2022.
We are asking participants to self-screen before leaving for camp each morning. If you answer yes to any of these questions, please do not send your child to camp and contact camp staff as a negative COVID-19 test might be required.
- In the last 48 hours, have you had any of the following symptoms?
- – Fever of 100.4 F or above (or symptoms like alternating shivering and sweating)
- – New cough
- – New trouble breathing, shortness of breath or severe wheezing
- – New chills or shaking with chills
- – New muscle aches
- – Sore throat
- – Vomiting or diarrhea
- – New loss of smell or taste, or a change in taste
- – Nausea
- – Fatigue
- – Headache, congestion, or runny nose with no other known cause (such as allergies)
If a camper develops COVID-19 symptoms during camp:
- Camper will be removed from the classroom to an isolated space.
- Parents or emergency contacts will be notified immediately for pick up.
- A negative COVID-19 test will be required before the camper returns.
- If the camper is positive, a prorated refund will be provided.
In case of a positive case of COVID-19 during camp session:
- The Museum will follow the guidance of the Delaware Department of Public Health on a case-by-case basis.
- If DPH quarantines campers or staff, prorated refunds will be provided.
All questions or concerns should be addressed to Studio & Youth Programs Coordinator Rayna DeReus at 302-351-8549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.