Programs & Events
Happy Hour on the Museum Terrace
Join us to relax and unwind with the Museum’s popular Happy Hour series. To respect our indoor capacity limitations as a result of Covid-19, Happy Hour must be cancelled if there is the threat of bad weather. A decision will be made by 3 pm and posted on our website. Please check back for updates and a current list of musicians. Museum galleries are open with free admission every Thursday from 4-8 pm.
- Oct 8 – Edgewater Avenue
- Oct 15 – Ed Dwornik
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
To ensure the welfare of our Members and staff, please consider the following:
- Masks must be worn when not seated at your table, while walking the Museum’s grounds and while visiting the restroom.
- Parties are limited to 6 family members per seating area. Please do not move tables.
- Feel free to bring a lawn chair or rent one of ours for seating in the Sculpture Garden.
- At all times remain 6 feet apart from anyone not in your party.
- Orders must be placed at your seating area.