The Museum is a perfect venue for an elegant black-tie affair, intimate celebration, or casual party. Our unique event spaces include a grand entrance hall, a contemporary reception space, an outdoor terrace, a sprawling sculpture garden, and stone labyrinth. Take a virtual tour of the Museum’s event spaces.
Catherine A. Fusco Hall, 200 for cocktails, 130 seated, $1,900
East Court, 175 for cocktails, 70 seated, 170 for ceremony, $1,600
North Terrace, 300 for cocktails or ceremony, 175 seated, $1,000 (Tent rental is an additional cost.)
Copeland Sculpture Garden, 300 for ceremony, $1,000
Chihuly Bridge, 40 for cocktails, 25 seated, $1,000
The Museum’s galleries are available to enjoy during your reception. Please inquire about pricing.
Wedding packages include:
- Wedding party suites with closets, full length mirrors, and natural lighting
- Round dining tables and white padded folding chairs (limited to inventory)
- Sweetheart table (if desired)
- Gift and cake tables
- Glassware, China and Flatware (limited to inventory)
- Free parking
- One year membership for wedding couple
- One day passes for all the wedding guests
Catering, décor, flowers, music, and lighting not included.
The Museum proudly partners with a number of local caterers.
Top image by Laura Briggs Photography.
Fusco Hall and East Court
North Terrace and Copeland Sculpture Garden
Chihuly Bridge and Labyrinth
For more information about having your event at the Delaware Art Museum, or to schedule an appointment, please contact Kim Barnhart, Rental & Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.